Tel: 01243 216888   |   Email: hello@kentonbudd.com  
   

Property Search

Pynham Crescent Hambrook, Chichester £281,250

Under Offer
  • Photo 12
    Photo 12
  • Photo 1
    Photo 1
  • Photo 2
    Photo 2
  • Photo 3
    Photo 3
  • Photo 7
    Photo 7
  • Photo 5
    Photo 5
  • Photo 10
    Photo 10
  • Photo 11
    Photo 11
  • Photo 9
    Photo 9
  • Photo 14
    Photo 14
  • Photo 15
    Photo 15
  • Photo 16
    Photo 16
  • Photo 6
    Photo 6
  • Photo 8
    Photo 8
  • Photo 4
    Photo 4
  • Photo 13
    Photo 13

Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.

  • A delightful three bedroom house
  • Driveway to the side for two cars
  • Excellent position within modern development
  • Completed July 2017
  • Large south facing rear garden
  • Convenient for Chichester & Emsworth
  • 75% shared ownership
  • The sellers are buying an empty property

A delightful three bedroom house, with south facing rear garden, completed July 2017 to a high standard and available on a 75% Shared equity/ownership home scheme - NO ADDITIONAL RENT PAYABLE ON THE REMAINING 25%. AGENTS NOTE – You must be unable to buy an equivalent property on the local open market and you must also have a connection to the local area.


Name Location Type Distance
Pynham Crescent Hambrook
Chichester PO18 8FQ
County: West Sussex
Sale Type: Under Offer
Ref #: KB694

01243 216888
Property Portals